Our Service Center capabilities include:
We can do it all at the Vette Culture Performance Center.
· Vette Culture is a certified GM Tech 2 and HP Performance Tune Center.
· I-CAR Certified.
· Routine maintenance.
· Corvette diagnosis and repair experts.
· Warranty service work.
· Minor and major performance modifications.
· Cosmetic transformations/restoration.
· Wheel and tire packages at very competitive.
All of our vehicles go through our extensive Vette Culture inspection prior to sale at our Performance/Service Center.
The Vette Culture comprehensive inspection includes (very broadly):
· Paintwork and trim condition (searching for crash damage, new paint and poor workmanship, established corrosion). For the early cars this would include a more detailed body (fiberglass) check.
· Underbody and suspension condition.
· Wheels and tire condition.
· Operation of brakes and brake disc/pad condition.
· The engine and transmission external condition (oil leaks, coolant and consumables condition, corrosion).
· The interior and rear hatch compartment (wear and tear leather/carpet).
· Operation of electrical equipment.
· Basic document check (original equipment/service book/Navigation discs).
· Experian car data/background check.
· GM VIN verification and in service records (covers original equipment ordered/bulletins and recalls/in service date and build date verification).
· On the C5/C6/Z06 models, including the 1997-onwards OBD ECM/PCM cars, we use GM Tech 2 diagnostic equipment to analyze and diagnose all ECM/PCM data (faulty censor/diagnostic codes and history checks).