Our Service Center capabilities include:
We can do it all at the Vette Culture Performance Center.
· Vette Culture is a certified GM Tech 2 and HP Performance Tune Center.
· I-CAR Certified.
· Routine maintenance.
· Corvette diagnosis and repair experts.
· Warranty service work.
· Minor and major performance modifications.
· Cosmetic transformations/restoration.
· Wheel and tire packages at very competitive.
All of our vehicles go through our extensive Vette Culture inspection prior to sale at our Performance/Service Center.
The Vette Culture comprehensive inspection includes (very broadly):
· Paintwork and trim condition (searching for crash damage, new paint and poor workmanship, established corrosion). For the early cars this would include a more detailed body (fiberglass) check.
· Underbody and suspension condition.
· Wheels and tire condition.
· Operation of brakes and brake disc/pad condition.
· The engine and transmission external condition (oil leaks, coolant and consumables condition, corrosion).
· The interior and rear hatch compartment (wear and tear leather/carpet).
· Operation of electrical equipment.
· Basic document check (original equipment/service book/Navigation discs).
· Experian car data/background check.
· GM VIN verification and in service records (covers original equipment ordered/bulletins and recalls/in service date and build date verification).
· On the C5/C6/C7/C8/ZR1/Z51/Z06/GS models, including the 1997-onwards OBD ECM/PCM cars, we use GM Tech 2 diagnostic equipment to analyze and diagnose all ECM/PCM data (faulty censor/diagnostic codes and history checks).
Car Value Appraisal Services:
- Insurance: Many insurance companies will require an appraisal before they will offer a policy on a specific vehicle. Others may require an appraisal if the value of a vehicle exceeds a certain threshold, particularly if you have an "agreed value" policy.
- Accidents: In the event that you are unfortunate enough to suffer a partial or total loss, a current appraisal will document the value of the vehicle prior to the loss. It can also help to establish if a vehicle's value has been diminished as the result of a loss, as is often the case, even after being repaired.
- Financing: An appraisal is often needed to obtain financing for a collector vehicle.
- Purchases: The value of collector vehicles is continually changing and an appraisal will help you to determine the correct value of the vehicle. Additionally, it will be a useful tool when negotiating a purchase price.
- Sales: In order to realize the highest selling price for your collector vehicle, you must first know its true value in a given market. Knowing this value, and pricing the vehicle realistically will enable you to get the best price, in the shortest period of time.
- Courts/Litigation: (Including Matrimonial, Probate & IRS) An appraisal will often be necessary to determine the value of a collector vehicle as it applies to legal issues. This may be the result of a disagreement between parties as to the value of a vehicle following an accident, theft or other legal matter. Courts may also order an appraisal of one or more vehicles in cases where it becomes necessary to establish the value of a collector vehicle as part of an estate.
- Donations: A classic car appraisal will establish the value of a collector vehicle to be used for tax purposes in the case of charitable contributions.